Low class pets? These doggos are about to show Donald Trump what low class really means.
13. “Is this how your hair looks in the morning, too?”
12. “Need to borrow my muzzle?”
11. “Dear Melania….”
10. “Who knew health care could be so hard?”
9. “When Ivanka starts talking about women’s rights.”
8. “Well, I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am. You know – people don’t understand – I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.”
7. “It’s like looking in the mirror — right, Mr. President?”
6. “Daddy can you tuck me into bed, please? Love, Eric.”
5. “I even won the popular vote.”
4. “When you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”
3. “With Love, From Russia.”
2. “Where x = y, my bed = America.”
1. “Who you calling a low class pet?”
Lolita, Leigh, Debbie, Wendy, Gloria, Beverly, Tina, Gena, Becky, Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. She was Debbie, plain Debbie, in the morning, at the courthouse, standing four feet ten with her momma. She was Gloria, in a pretty summer dress. She was Wendy at the Gadsden Mall in 1977. She was Beverly at her daddy’s house. Then, in my arms she was Gena, Tina, Becky, and then always, always Lolita, Lolita, at the schoolhouse. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child.
Lolita, to a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas.
Roy Moore, D.A.
Next up: KUSHNER. Let the Trump Impeachment Bingo game begin!