Low class pets? These doggos are about to show Donald Trump what low class really means.
13. “Is this how your hair looks in the morning, too?”
12. “Need to borrow my muzzle?”
11. “Dear Melania….”
10. “Who knew health care could be so hard?”
9. “When Ivanka starts talking about women’s rights.”
8. “Well, I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am. You know – people don’t understand – I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.”
7. “It’s like looking in the mirror — right, Mr. President?”
6. “Daddy can you tuck me into bed, please? Love, Eric.”
5. “I even won the popular vote.”
4. “When you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”
3. “With Love, From Russia.”
2. “Where x = y, my bed = America.”
1. “Who you calling a low class pet?”
Better get the clinker ready. Maybe Flynn and Kushner can share a cell.
8. Betsy DeVos – Professor Umbridge
DeVos doesn’t even need to try for Halloween. We all know this pink-loving, children-hating, Secretary of Education has been dying to dress up as Professor Umbridge for, like, her entire life.
7. Ivanka Trump – Dad’s New Girlfriend
Everybody wants to talk about how in peril Melania and Donald are, and Ivanka has a great (the greatest!) sense of humor. This Halloween, she’ll go as none other than Dad’s New Girlfriend. After all, the President would date his daughter if he could.
6. Jared Kushner – Pinocchio
“No, sire, I did not collude with the Russians,” says Jared. Shut up Jared, your nose just grew about five inches.
5. John Kelly – John Kelly
John Kelly doesn’t need a Halloween costume. He is scary enough. Whatever you do, don’t cross him–or challenge him, as advised by Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
4. Mike Pence – Lucius Malfoy
The quiet and plotting right-hand man of He Who Must Not Be Named, Mike Pence is undoubtedly Lucius Malfoy for Halloween. He is for sure one of the evilest members of the Trump administration and we hope Mueller throws his a** in Azkaban where it belongs.
3. Sarah Huckabee Sanders – Uncle Fester from Addams Family
LOLZ. Nothing else.
2. Chris Christie – Violet Beauregarde
We all know Trumpkins is an Oompa Loompa for Halloween. His costume doesn’t even need to be discussed. But his number one lackey, Chris Christie, is most certainly Violet Beauregarde. Noisy, nasty, and a big ole’ fat blueberry. This Halloween costume wins the class contest.
1. Melania Trump – Eva Braun
Poor Melania. She is the quiet, misunderstood, and tragically misplaced female arm-candy to the most dangerous man in the world. She was always going to be Eva Braun for Halloween.