I’m sorry, the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Cuz she’s dead.
Or so she says. But where did she go? Was it Katy who killed her? Kimye? Revenge has long been a theme of Taylor Swift’s music, for like, ever. And her new single “Look What You Made Me Do” off her upcoming sixth studio album, “Reputation,” is no different. For sure, someone made TSwift mad. We don’t get the sense it was an ex-boyfriend, though. This is less about the heart and more a lesson in what happens when you cross a bad b*tch.
In deconstructing the song lyrics, we discovered a little bit more about our favorite vengeful country-turned-pop-turned-goth-star.
8. She doesn’t like your games, and she most def doesn’t like your tilted stage.
DON'T LIKE YOUR TILTED STAGE pic.twitter.com/nZ5VNF4Xfr
— kristina (@fearlesskrissy) August 25, 2017
7. She’s got a list of names, and bish yours is in RED.
6. The world goes on, another day, another drama, drama.
Well, TBH we never expected Taylor to be drama-free.
5. She rose up from the dead, something she apparently does all the time.
New conspiracy theory: Taylor Swift died in 2016 and was replaced with a clone who looks nothing like her. pic.twitter.com/j6llYWqmJ1
— Taylor Swift Facts (@blessedswifty) August 25, 2017
4. She is smarter and so much harder than ever before AKA back the F up.
3. She trusts nobody.
2. She cannot come to the phone.
1. BECAUSE SHE DEAD.